Of Course this year we busted out the old pumpkin carving tools and made that huge mess in the kitchen. Everybody was so excited. Each kid had their own idea as to what there pumpkin should look like. With a little help from MOM and DAD I think they were very pleased with the out come. I do have to tell you that Corey spent well over an hour carving his very scary pumpkin. He did it with such skills I have never seen before. We Lovingly put it up with the rest of our master pieces for the final picture, and it rolled off the counter and smashed. There were no tears, just me standing there with a rather dumbfounded expression, like I can not believe that just happened. So when you are wondering why we have a picture of a pumpkin with a bazooka hole blow in it, that it why.
I would like to also comment on how the tricker treating went. Many of you know that I am a kid at heart. I love dressing up. unfortunately I could not find the infamous mask. ( Nick?) So I settled for the eccentric look instead. it was just as fun. I need to thank Grandma for all the help and for dressing up too. Can you find my MOM?
All in all I think the holiday is fun, but next year I am just having a party at the house. Running around begging for candy is good and stuff, but having family and friends around is even better. I hope your Halloweens were safe and fun too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm guessing Angie is the ghost since you asked if we could find her :-) And Nick wants to inform you that he definitely doesn't have your mask! Shame about Corey's pumpkin, it looks like it was awesome.
Post a Comment