Wednesday, October 29, 2008
The Store
Okay I did my big time store trip today. You know the one where you buy everything. Just to give you the whole picture I had not 1, but 2 carts. Yes I have not been since the first part of September. So Winco Here I come. I do have to thank Cindy for watching my kids. When all was said and done they had to get a manager to approve my check. I guess if you spend more then $350.00 you get this embarrassing process to. He just smiled and asked how many kids I had, and then told me I should come more often. Yeah I won't cause I hate this task, but thanks anyway. I guess I can say I did get my work out lifting thing back and forth from the cart, then to the car, finally back into the house, then I get to put it all away. Wow no wonder I am tired. On a side note I am greatful I can afford to but food. So my question out to you all what is your craziest shopping trip?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey Heidi, check out the Perkins blog at perkinsfamily6ofus.blogspot.com/ .....glad you started blogging. And by the way I hate shopping too, GROCERY shopping that is and so all my stories are horror stories!!!!!
Yea! I am so glad you have a blog. Your kids are so cute. McKayla always tells me how much fun they are to babysit.
Post a Comment