I love fall. Everything about it is beautiful. The colors make me smile, the crisp air makes your nose tingle and the fun treats make your family GROW in ways we hope are good. Everyone is back to school and back to all the activities. We have had our first Ballroom Comp and I am proud to say all the girls got ribbons. Some where blue and others rainbow colored. I think they all did wonderful.
The landscape part of our business is winding down soon and so we can focus on our new adventure. We are so excited. I think anything you do to help others is beyond a great job. You will have to give us a call to learn about a new grand adventure Corey and I are taking.
We love our family and neighbors, and next time you walk down the street and the ground is crunchy with leaves, think of me and know I am smiling at that beautiful sound.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment